My name is Wu Sze Yuen, Steven. I am studying information engineering in Chinese university of Hong Kong. The reason why I enter this department not just because I studied Pure Maths, Physics and CIT which get satisfied result, I have also always been in favor of computer. When I was young, playing computer game was a part of life. Then after studying in the secondary school, I developed more fields about computer. For example, writing program such as flash, basic and Pascal when I am studying CIT in CE Exam, and some multimedia editor like Photoshop, cooledit pro. Solidwork and Maya are 3D programs which I have use it to join the “dear pet 3D computer graphic competition in 2006” and I won the second runner up.
Computer is no just my only interest, I also like music. I have played violin since primary 3 and this is one of my happiest entertainment. Also, listening to music is important to me. No just the Chinese pop song that common for people, I also love Japanese, American, pop song, rock, R&B, jass, blues and also classical music. And, I like to sing karaoke. Sometimes I joint some singing completions in school.
Besides, I am interested in making plastic model like Gundam and watching animations. Don’t thick that I only like indoor activities, many outdoor activities also attract me. For example, playing in school football team, practice running, taking photos for the beautiful scenery.
gmail ----3 adv:
large storage capicity
fast search enginee
clear grouping

沒有留言:
張貼留言